Contact Us / Get Involved
Do you ever yearn for yarn? Fancy getting au fait with crochet? Use the contact form below, or follow us on facebook to inform us of any upcoming events. We also have several “drop off points” across the region where you can donate your creations, or any other items listed below. Please see the map to find a drop off point near you, or if there isn’t one, become one! We are always looking for shops, businesses or community centres where people can donate things for our boxes. If you would like more information, including how to access a box for a local family, please use the contact form on this page.
To see the latest news upcoming events follow us on Facebook
We welcome pre-loved or new donations for newborns including:
- Disposable nappies, pre-term to size 3. (NEW for this one is a must!)
- Cotton Wool
- New “travel size” changing mats
- First Clothes (pre-term up to 6 months)
- Small Toys
- Small teddies
- Blankets (handmade or bought)
- Baby towels
- Sleep Wear
- Any handmade clothing
Plus, small gifts for a new mum such as: chocolate, bubble bath and toiletries. We are currently very short of:
Girls clothes and neutral clothes, aged 0-6 months
Blankets and bedding.
Sorry but we cannot accept:
- Cloth or reusable nappies – the box may be going somewhere with limited access to laundry facilities
- Dummies, formula milk or bottles. These are gratefully accepted by most food banks.
- Baby oils or talc
- Clothes that are stained, broken or bobbled. We like families to receive clothes that are nice 🙂